Les Caterpillars is built on the principle that every child has an inherent ability to learn. Integrated education and progressive international practices help make learning meaningful for every individual at Les Caterpillars, child or adult. We believe education is much more than merely teaching a syllabus and preparing children for examinations
We offer our kids a distinctive mix of traditional values and exciting opportunities. We aim at encouraging
Everyone to have high expectations of themselves and respect for others Our key aims are :-
- Making learning an enjoyable experience.
- Promoting aesthetic and creative education through a variety of media.
- Promoting a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum as each child's entitlement.
- Enabling children to question, investigate, express thoughts and opinions and make decisions within a safe and positive environment.
- Providing a clear and consistent framework of discipline within which children may formulate a code of moral values, recognizing the necessity for discipline and co-operation with others.
- Creating an awareness of respect for Indian traditions, human values, heritage and culture & assimilating the best practices of other cultures for a global bonding.
- Contributing to the society where the individual is not only valued but also allowed to develop a senseof worth.